Whenever the need of media wall display arrives, the quantity and quality of the artwork you put in it will raise the price. An average person would be surprised to know what type of processes a tablecloth goes through before turning into a printed one. That is the reason why the prices are high. But, if you knew all that, you would have just gone for cheaper methods. If you are confused, then don’t be because following are some things you need to know in order to design a tablecloth that will be under your budget.
For simple prints, it is easy to print a tablecloth with different colors and when you order more, your prices will also be low. So, when you order in a large quantity, your prices will be low.
When it comes to screen printing, there are many colors and sizes required. If your print requires 2 to 4 spot colors, then it would be best if you decided to go for a screen print. There are some trade events that find just a couple of tablecloths, and you need to find a set up that is willing to accept these small challenges. However, screen printing is not that expensive when more than one color spot is required. In order to screen print your tablecloths, you must supply your company with the course artwork. You can get really beautiful printed table covers with this.
Following are some features that come with screen printing:
- The ink lies on top of the material, so it gives a bold print.
- For high volume prints, there are some economical spot color prints.
- Ink can be mixed to contain different colors.
- Screen printing can be done on any kind of fabric.
If you have a photographic kind of picture, a picture with lots of different textures and colors or you have a 4 color process picture, go for digital printing. The best thing about digital printing, is that you can use both vector files and high resolution files. However, it is important that you should get it done on white fabric which is why if you wish to get a four color process printed on a blue tablecloth then you would have to get the blue color printed as well. But, you need to acknowledge the fact that all of this is going to cost you very much.
Following are some features of digital printing:
- It is the most expensive printing option
- Colors don’t come out as they appear bold as on the screen printing because all of it is absorbed by the fabric.
- Any type of artwork can be printed
- Colors are not able to match with the color of your pantone
Applique printing is perfect for those who want to print on various fabrics other than white. You can print the fabric digitally with this printing.
Following are some features of applique printing:
- Any type of artwork can be used
- Colors are not as bold as in screen printing
- The applique cut is a single cut
- It is the most effective printing method